You need a law firm that will fight for you and your family.
Dangerous prescription drugs are one of the leading sources of personal injuries in the United States. We all trust our doctors to order safe medications to help us get better, but sometimes prescribed medication or defective medical devices can actually make things worse by causing serious injury or even death. At Bond & Taylor, our experienced team of prescription drug lawyers are here to protect you and your health. Contact us if you have been exposed to dangerous prescription drugs or defective medical devices.
Contact us 24/7.
We are always here for you.
Call, text, chat, or email us
to get help anytime you need.
40 years of winning.
Our experienced attorneys have a
near perfect track record of success.
Our experience makes all the difference.
No Upfront Fees
Never any out-of-pocket expenses.
You pay nothing unless we win
Dangerous Drugs & Defective Medical Devices
Pharmaceutical companies can fail to test or properly manufacture drugs, resulting in dangerous side effects, injury, and even death. Here are some dangerous prescription drugs to be aware of:
- Diabetes Medications: Actos, Byetta, Bydureon, Glyburide,Invokana, Janumet, Januvia, Kombiglyze XR, Lipitor, Onglyza, Victoza
- Birth Control Devices or Drugs: Yaz, NuvaRing, Mesh, Ocella, Yasmin, Mirena IUD
- Dialysis Injury: GranuFlo or NaturaLyte
- Antidepressants & Mental Health: Celexa, Lexapro, Paxil, Rezulin, Topamax, Phenylpropanolamine
- Weight Loss: Alli, Hydroxycut, Meridia
- Painkillers: Acetaminophen, Compounded Topical, Anesthetic Cream, Enbrel, Fentanyl, Lamisil, Lotronex, Methadone, Morphine Sulfate, Neurontin, Oxycontin, Pain Pumps, Quinine, Rituxan
- Other Medications
If you were exposed to any of these medications/ antibiotics (or any other medication), and experienced negative effects, contact our offices for a free consultation today to discuss your case.
Why Choose The Injury Attorneys At Bond & Taylor?
- You Pay No Attorney Fees Unless We Win or Settle Your Prescription Drug Case
- No Hidden or Upfront Costs or Fees to Retain Our Services
- Free Confidential Consultation to answer All of Your Questions
- We have Experienced Injury Attorneys and Highly Capable Staff
- Our attorneys have helped thousands of injury clients
- Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for our clients
- 24 Hour Guarantee - We will start working immediately
Serious Injuries Require Serious Experience
People often think that they can’t afford a skilled and experienced injury lawyer to protect their rights. We provide free consultations and there are no upfront fees or hidden costs. You pay attorney fees only if we recover money for you. Experience in handling injury claims is vital to get the compensation an injured victim deserves. Our experienced prescription drug attorneys have years of experience and have collected millions of dollars for clients. Our firm’s policy is simple: Treat each injury client, regardless of the size of the case, as part of our extended family. Call us today for a free, no obligation consultation at 1-800-471-0314.
Recent Case Results
Bad Faith Claim
Actual Client Success Stories
Our lawyers and cases have been featured in
Awarded “Best Attorneys of America”
100% free phone consultations
Our Featured Lawyers