Injured By A Dangerous Prescription Drug?
Dangerous prescription drugs are one of the leading sources of personal injuries in the United States. We all trust our doctors to order safe medications that helps us get better, but sometimes prescribed medication or defective medical devices can actually make things worse by causing serious injury or even death. Our experienced team of injury lawyers have been protecting the rights of victims injured by defective or dangerous drugs.
Dangerous Drugs & Defective Medical Devices
Let our team of injury and trial lawyers deal with the pharmaceutical drug companies and the medical device manufactures so that you can focus on healing and getting your life back together. Our lawyers and co-counsel attorneys have represented thousands of injured victims of dangerous prescription drugs and defective medical devices.
Contact Us If You Have Been Exposed To
- Diabetes Medications: Actos, Byetta, Januvia or Victoza
- Birth Control Devices or Drugs: Yaz, NuvaRing, Mesh or Mirena IUD
- Dialysis Injury by GranuFlo or NaturaLyte
- Lipitor: If you have developed diabetes while taking Lipitor
Serious Injuries Require Serious Experience
People often think that they can’t afford a skilled and experienced injury lawyer to protect their rights. We provide free consultations and if we decide to take your case, there are not upfront fees or hidden costs, you pay attorney fees only if we recover money for you. If you or a loved one is seriously injured or has suffered adverse drug reactions, call the Law Offices of Bond & Taylor for a free confidential consultation.
As Your Accident Attorney We Promise That You Will
- Never receive a bill for our time
- You pay nothing unless we win or settle your case
- Get a toll-free 1-800 number where we are available to help you
- Receive an email address to an experienced attorney that you can contact any time
- If we take your case, we will start working on your case within 24 hours
Pay Us Nothing Unless We Recover Money For You
If we don’t recover money for you, then you pay us no legal fee. Experience in handling injury claims is vital to get the compensation an injured victim deserves. Our experienced attorneys have years of experience and have collected millions of dollars for clients.
Our firm’s policy is simple: Treat each injury client, regardless of the size of the case, as part of our extended family. Call us today for a free no obligation consultation at 1-800-471-0314.
Why Choose The Injury Attorneys At Bond & Taylor?
- You Pay No Attorney Fees Unless We Win or Settle Your Case
- No Hidden or Upfront Costs or Fees to Retain Our Services
- Free Confidential Consultation to answer All of Your Questions
- We have Experienced Injury Attorneys and Highly Capable Staff
- Our attorneys have helped thousands of injury clients
- Our attorneys have recovered many millions of dollars for our clients
- 24 Hour Guarantee, If we take your case, We will start working on it immediately